Tuesday 9 July 2013

250 Million Members [& free gifts]

Now that Stardoll has hit 250 million members, they are suddenly feeling generous and want to give us free gifts, but hey, I'm not complaining.

Firstly visit the campaign page:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/campaigns/250million
Click the huge button saying free gifts, which will be delivered to your suite.
Then go to your suite and you will have balloons, a necklace and a dress wrapped up in your suite. (:

Another thing you can get is 250 free Starcoins for everyone by going back to the campaign page and clicking free 250 Starcoins.

There are other options as well - free SS for a day (which has unfortunately expire).

Extra SS days - if you buy a year membership, you get an extra 100 days [should be 250(;]

And extra Stardollars - if you buy a SS membership or SD you get an extra 25%

1 comment:

  1. Greetings I am so delighted I found your web site, I really
    found you by mistake, while I was searching on Google for something else, Anyhow
    I am here now and would just like to say thanks a
    lot for a remarkable post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also
    love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it
    all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your
    RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more,
    Please do keep up the fantastic b.

    Feel free to visit my blog lawyer oklahoma city

    ReplyDelete